ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Save the Date

0 Comments

I received a save the date invite from one of my friends that lives in New York state. The wedding is this coming summer in California. Oh, how I love to be in California for her wedding. I am not really sure but it’s just that I missed Orange County so much.

My friend is going to have a bridal shower this April. It is good thing that she signed up her registry at a store that has branches nationwide. I could tell what is on her registry without even checking it online. I know she has a collection of wine glasses and for sure she will need a bigger wine glass racks by this time. I have one wine glass rack that I took from her before I left for the East. It is a small token of our friendship. Every time I see wine glass racks for sale, I could not think of anyone else but this good friend of mine.

I am happy that she found the right guy for her. They have been together for almost five years now and they finally decided to settle down. I cannot wait to see some little munchkins soon.

0 comments:

About Me