ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dahn Yoga

0 Comments

For how many months now, I have been complaining of back pain, specifically in my shoulders. I do not really see it as back pains but more of a muscle pain. I have told my doctor about it and he suggested that I should do more movements and exercises. I know my work is not helping at all because I sit the whole day so I need to do something. A friend suggested that I should do yoga called Dahn Yoga. It is an ancient training tradition that started in Korea that involves the mind and body. The training method integrated the mind and body; a combination of yoga, tai chi and martial arts.

The Dahn Yoga benefits are too many to mention. It can help you with your flexibility and strength. It also helps you recover from pain or injury faster and you can lose weight without going into diet. It reduces stress and the most important to me is it relieves shoulder, neck and back pain. It is a total body healing, not only physically but mentally and spiritually.

Dahn Yoga is for everyone. Also available for you to have are yoga videos for beginners, books by Ilchi Lee and music CD’s. Dahn Center teaches Dahn Yoga and Brain Respiration at any of 360 Dahn Centers around the world. Go to dahnyoga.us for locations near your area or you can give them a call at 1877-DahnYoga.

0 comments:

About Me