ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, May 5, 2011

IRA Talk

0 Comments

I am not sure if I would be able to make it to work today. I really don't want to miss the talk about Roth IRA to be given by the company that handles our retirement accounts at work. It's still a long way ahead to retirement but to be knowledgeable of how to prepare and how to save your money wisely is very important. If I cannot make it, i hope they will offer something online.

Isabella has been sick since yesterday. She missed school already and I am hoping she would be able to make it later today although I left a message at the school that she would be out again. She does not have the temperature anymore but she is complaining about her stomach. She threw up this morning and now fast asleep still. Hoping that when she wakes up she will feel a lot better.

So I got a message from my co-worker that the IRA people will be at my job at around 1 pm. If I can make it or not it all depends on how my daughter feels later. Let us see what happens later.

0 comments:

About Me