ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, May 16, 2011

Al Pacino is Historic

0 Comments

Contribution by Prince Raymond

Al Pacino has to be one of the greatest actors of all time, hands down. That is why you still see him in movies after his prime age. Whenever I am watching my directstartv I am constantly seeing advertisement for new movies that are coming out that are starring Al Pacino, and every time I see one I can't wait to see that movie. I would see any movie that he was in, and I would expect it to be one of the best movies I have ever seen. He is most famous for his role in the movie scar face, but there are many other great movies that he has played in as well. The Devil's Advocate and You Don't Know Jack where both great movies, and he has received many different awards throughout his career. If you want to pick out a great movie to see then choosing anything with him in it is going to be a good place to start. He has many different movies cover different interests, like mystery and drama, and almost anything that you pick is going to be great. Al Pacino is my favorite actor and he is an icon in American history.

0 comments:

About Me