ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Day

0 Comments

It’s Monday, a busy Monday again! After being pampered and being off from the kitchen last weekend, my body is in a slow mode this morning. I have so many errands to do but first I have to take care of some tickets I need for my visitors this summer. They are coming from Philippines and they want to see sports games and concerts while they are here in the U.S. I need to get New York Jets Tickets and San Diego Chargers Tickets for the boys. For the ladies who want to see live shows and concerts, I already ordered Backstreet Boys Tickets and Celine Dion Tickets. I already have three Rascal Flatts Tickets for their July show in Camden but I am wondering if who among them are interested in coming with me to the show. This show is local and only about 3 hours away from where we are so there is no problem is someone would hop in on the last minute.

Are you shopping for any tickets too? I’ve got an answer for you. Visit http://acheapseat.com an online ticket broker where you can find tickets for concerts, theater or plays and sports events nationwide. Just visit their website and browse or search tickets according to your area or by categories. You can also view your seat number through the seating chart available for most events. So, do not wait in line anymore or go to any ticket booth to purchase your tickets, buy them at the comforts of your home, office or at your favorite coffee shop through ACheapseat.com and receive your tickets through FedEx in a matter of days.

0 comments:

About Me