ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, February 7, 2011

More Warm Days Please

2 Comments

I hope everybody had a good weekend. For a change, we have a warmer day yesterday. We were in the low 40 degree temperature, a break from the freezing weeks since the New Year. The snow on our roof started to melt. You fell like it is raining because of the water dripping from the gutter. Thank God for this warm weather, saving us from worrying that one day our roof will collapse because of too much snow on it.

How I wish the water dripping from the roof was really rain falling on our rain barrels. We have bought several rain water barrels last spring for collecting water to be used on my plants during the warm season. I use the rain to water my small vegetable garden in our backyard. Before spring time comes, I have to look for more rain barrels for sale because I left some of them uncovered this winter and they got filled with ice causing some crack at the bottom. Hubby said I can use them as big planters instead.

I do not see any forecast of snow this week. Hope the weather stays the same until the end of this month. Once March is here, we can think that spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

review about iphone Tuesday, February 08, 2011

hi just want to say happy blogging

The Budget Diet Tuesday, February 08, 2011

So, I guess we should be happy when we have a cold day in Houston! A cold day for us is a high in the 40's. Typical for February - mid 60's!

About Me