ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Christmas Treat

0 Comments

Author: Elias Massey

Every year I look forward to the holidays come I know its time for egg-nog. Egg-nog is my all time favorite treat during the holidays. I was watching satellite tv and a I saw an advertisement for egg-nog, this advertisement put the biggest smile on my face. You wouldn't thing that something so simple could make somebody so happy. For me egg-nog just sets the tone for the holiday season.

Egg-nog also brings back several wonderful memories from my childhood. I remember sipping on egg-nog while helping my Grandma decorate Christmas cookies. My Grandma would also add a little nutmeg to my egg-nog and I thought that was the best thing ever. I am now passing on the tradition of drinking egg-nog and decorating Christmas cookies with my children.

Egg-nog is a great treat during the holidays for children and adults. You can add cinnamon or nutmeg to egg-nog and you can even drink it in coffee. Egg-nog also goes well with warm pumpkin bread. No-matter which way you choose to have your egg-nog make sure to enjoy this holiday drink while watching tv from DirectStarTV.com.

0 comments:

About Me