ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

She's On A Diet

0 Comments

I have a niece, she is 24 years old. She was here visiting and she just left for Philippines last Sunday. She thinks she is heavy so her motto during her whole stay with us is to slim down. I remember when she just arrived from Philippines, she was browsing the net for some diet pills then she found one that says best diet pills that are available for free if you order within two days. All you have to do is pay for the shipping. She wanted me to order it for her but it requires
a credit card. I told her I am not going to put my credit card number because these weight loss diet pills promo are sneaky. It is free for a certain period but if you forget to call them, they will automatically charge your credit. So what she did was she went to buy a prepaid credit card and we used that card to order the diet pills. She was taking them religiously then she goes to the track and run every day. She was determined to loose weight and it worked for her.

Now she is back in the Philippines. She always sends me text messages about the compliments she gets from her friends. I told her to keep up with her regimen and have a lot of self discipline with regards to food. You think you can resist not eating this holiday season? I cannot.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me