ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, November 19, 2010

Rainbow of pies

0 Comments

Guest post written by Paula Lewis

Any time someone needs a pie baked, it seems like they come to me to do it for them. I've been baking pies since I was big enough to reach our kitchen counter and oven handle and I love every minute of it. I just love the time that it takes to shape pie crust into a pie pan or tin and then make the wavy crust. Then the time for actually pouring in the filling is also pretty fun too. But then the part of scraping the filling mixing bowl clean is my favorite. I've always loved eating mixes and batters from the bowl.

I'm supposed to bring three pies to our family Thanksgiving dinner this year, so I went online to look for some fun different ideas and inspriation. That's when I saw some information about and chose to Get Clear Wireless Internet.

It suprises me how little attention people give their pie crust though. A filling can be the best thing ever, but if the crust is just so-so, then the pie won't live up to its potential.


0 comments:

About Me