ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, November 19, 2010

Instant Ginger Tea

1 Comments

Every time I have a sore throat or cough, I tried not to drink medicine. Instead, i boil fresh ginger, make a hot tea, put honey and lemon. For the past days, I almost lost my voice so I have been drinking my homemade tea. When I got to work this morning, I found these 4 packets of ginger tea on my desk. My co-worker gave it to me and mind you, she is not even Asian but she knows china town in ny. The brand is honsei. Ingredients are: ginger and honey. Just pour it in a cup of hot water and tadaahhh, instant tea for me. I only use half pack for one cup.



Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Dhemz Saturday, November 20, 2010

oh my, I want some....miss ko na yung salabat...ehehehe!

About Me