ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, November 22, 2010

Party Games

0 Comments

It is almost 3:00 o’clock p.m. but I am only having my lunch right now. I was researching for some funny games for both young and old this coming Christmas party. This is my second year of doing this. Maybe they liked what I did last year so they requested me to do it again. It took me a while to finish the list because in between I answered sales calls for direct tv packages. Sometimes I get really tempted to switch to direct TV because of the deals they offer but I am not sure if directv dish is allowed in my building. I still have time to think about switching. My current contract expires at the end of the year.

So for my games, I added some new ones like the toothpick and lifesaver relay race, three legged race and the orange chin relay. The musical chair, stop dance and bring me are classic ones for the kids. Now this Christmas games are done, it is time to do my thanksgiving menu for Thursday.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me