ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Learn Online At CoursePark

0 Comments

Today is supposed to be the start of my class at the campus for a subject I took besides the online courses I have been taking but apparently there were not enough students who enrolled for the summer so they ended up cancelling the course and rescheduled it for the regular semester. This worked to my advantage since I am already having problems with my work and school schedules. This is why I love online study very much.

Since I started with my online classes, I feel the need of learning more applications that I know I will encounter as I go forth with my studies. I remember when we had a report that requires the use of excel, I have to buy a book to educate myself on how to use the application unlike at CoursePark learning networks, you can learn courses online at your own pace. They also have online learning system for business who wants to train their employees or have your company courses built that be sold at the coursemarket.

If you want to take a peak of what CoursePark can offer you or to your business, go to their website at coursepark.com. Check also the free courses and more than 3500 courses available. To join is absolutely free. Click here to register now.

0 comments:

About Me