ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scorching Spring

0 Comments

Summer is still two weeks away but we are starting to feel the scorching heat. Today is the first day to reach the 100 degree temperature. When I stepped out to buy lunch today, my temperature registered at 105!! Because I parked my car directly under the heat of the sun, I can hardly hold my steering wheel due to heat.

For my lunch, I went to a Spanish restaurant near my job. I was only 10 minutes inside the restaurant and when I went back to my car, I found Herbalife flyer stuck under my windshield. As soon as I got the paper, I looked if the harbealife distributor who put the flyer on my windshield was still around but there was no one. I just want to know if they have a distributor close to where I work. I have known herbalife since I was still in the Philippines but we lost contact our agent and my mom has been asking me if I can get some for her and send them back home. Maybe I could just go to herbalife online and get more information.

The forecast for tomorrow is going to be hotter than today. This time I have to make sure I bring my lunch to work. I am not stepping out of the office by lunch break anymore. It is so hot out there.

0 comments:

About Me