ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Graduate

0 Comments

I have a nephew who lives in Los Angeles and he just graduated from high school last Tuesday. He was the president of the student body and as president he spoke in front of the 500 plus graduates during the ceremony. This was the moment I wanted to witness but I cannot make it because of work. As a graduation gift, I was planning to give him a new skateboard but he sent me a message that he wants the shepard fairey prints particularly the shepard fairey michael jordan collection. I admit, I have no idea what he is talking about so I went online to check it. I almost got choke when I saw the price of an obey giant print. I called him right away. He was laughing over the phone but he was serious about his gift. To make me not feel so bad at all, he suggested that I can split it with three other aunts who still do not know what to give him. I felt relieved when he said that. I am going to send my share then they can do the buying for me.

How can we say no to someone who is lovable as him and who received 5 awards and a scholarship, right? He will be getting his gift soon. Congratulations for a job well done and good luck for college.

0 comments:

About Me