ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Schedule

0 Comments

Today is another planned lake day but it looks like it is going to be rescheduled. I woke up with a very cold and cloudy day and it has been raining on and off since yesterday. I did not even see a break from the sun. It is a nice day (not warm) actually if you do not have plans of going to the water.

This is my chance to do some cleaning at home and maybe go shop for some cheap bridesmaid dresses later. It is for the stepdaughter who is part of her cousin's wedding this summer. We are also invited. I received the wedding invitations in the mail yesterday.

It is also a day to go to the oriental store to buy seafood and vegetables. We do not go there every week but this weekend is our food shopping weekend. I already did my grocery at our local supermarket last night at around 11:00 pm. Yes, i go very late so that the supermarket is not crowded. I want everything be done early then rest in preparation for another work week by tomorrow.

0 comments:

About Me