ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weddings

0 Comments

When I was still in the Philippines, I always hear the single ladies say, “ I want to be a June bride.” I do not really see the significance back then because June is a rainy month in Manila. How can you be sure that it will not be a raining on your wedding day? Now that I am here in the U.S., I can see why June is a popular month to have a wedding. First, it is the start of the summer and flowers are in full bloom. Some garden venues have flowers like what the Toledo wedding florists have. I am sure wedding florists in Toledo are busy during this month with their beautiful floral arrangements, accents, bouquets and decorations.

Are you planning to have a wedding soon or be a June bride? Make wedding flowers Toledo a part of your wedding plans by calling Sylvania Florist at 419-885-7033. A bride would only want the best on her wedding day and Hafner Florist will help you make your day special and memorable.

0 comments:

About Me