ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Is Almost Here

0 Comments

Now that spring is almost here, I am keeping all these hanes thermal longsleeve shirts away. Winter is over so we will not be needing them in the next eight months or so. I am planning also to buy more of the fruit of the loom underwear for my daughter’s summer use. I like cotton underwear during summer time because they are light and very soft on the skin. Some of these underwears come in a pack of 12 so I think one pack is good for her.

Today it started a little bit chilly that is why I decided to wear my levi 501 jeans with flat shoes. Once the temperature hits mid 40’s, I can sit outside and have my lunch at the steps in front of the office. The little breeze is fine as long as you have your light jacket on.

Hope everyone is having a good day. It is quite busy in the office but it keeps my time goes by fast. In a few hours, i am on my way home.

0 comments:

About Me