ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's That Time Again

0 Comments

I am checking my bank statement if the webhosting company has charge me for the renewal fee of my website. I knew it is due sometime this month. The web hosting company already sent me an email few months back reminding me of the due but I think I accidentally deleted that email. I cannot find it anymore in my mailbox.

I have no plans of changing my web site hosting company. Their service is above my expectations and I will definitely recommend their services to any of my friends who have blogs too. I did my homework before signing up for a web host. It was through http://www.webhostingrating.com that I was able to make a comparison and check the reviews, ratings and fees of various host companies. Right now you can check the 2011 Best 10 cheap web hosting services. Get one that meet your needs so that you will be happy with the services that you get.

0 comments:

About Me