ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, March 21, 2011

She Lost Her Wallet

1 Comments

When I pick up my daughter from school last Friday, right away when I saw her face, I know there was something wrong. I saw a worried face, like “I hope mommy will not get mad at me,” face. As soon as she got into the car, she told me that she lost her wallet. My instant reaction, “was she able to eat lunch?” because that’s her lunch money. She said, yes, the lady at the cafeteria knew that she lost her wallet. My daughter does not know where she dropped it, either at the cafeteria, her classroom or at the kids lockers. The school has no lockers for kids like the first graders yet but the childrens lockers are just at the corridor so she still goes there. Hope somebody finds it and return the wallet to her class. Her name is in there but no teacher’s name.

So I bought her another wallet yesterday. It is a bigger one and has a zip closure and I put her name in bold letters with my phone number. So far she has been responsible for all her school stuffs and this is the first time that happens. Let’s see how long this new wallet lasts.

1 comments:

thesahmydotcom Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i suggest to put a picture of her and teacher's name. just checking out your site and i like it, i'll include you in my blogroll. have a nice day

About Me