ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back To Work

0 Comments

After a five day break from work, now it is back to reality. My daughter also went back to school today and she was so happy about it. She missed school so much. The only good thing is, I am still on a break from my online courses but I have other classes to attend to at school every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Right now, I am looking into getting more credits this summer. Online degree programs in healthcare are taken at your own pace so the more credits you get each time you enroll the faster you are going to finish your degree. If only I have enough money saved for the whole program, I will be done with school ahead of time. Although, I get all these tuition fees loan programs and there is this Free Application For Federal Student Aid too but I have not made up my mind on getting these student loans. To me, I would rather work myself to finish school than be indebted when I graduate.

Hope everybody had a nice Easter weekend. I am just thankful for the beautiful weekend weather we had and also for a sunny day today. It is perfect for walking at the park after work before the sun sets at 7:30 pm. I'll try to get out of work early to enjoy the sun. We will be expecting more rain but that is ok. I like April showers than snow.

0 comments:

About Me