ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hooters

3 Comments

I'll share some pictures I took when me and hubby went to eat at Hooters. We were craving for buffalo wings and hooters serves one of the best. It was early afternoon so there were not much men customers at the restaurant yet. You know why I made mention of men, right? Hubby had a good excuse because he was with me. I like hooters and the ladies are nice. They are kid friendly too. They have crayons and coloring pages for kid customers.





We had a big order of the wings and curly fries. We finished them so with the calories and fats. YaY! We ordered blue cheese and celery as extra but you do not need it actually. The wings are already good with just catsup and hot sauce.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous Monday, January 05, 2009

wow, chicken & fries makes me hungry!

.::. Vanny .:. Tuesday, January 06, 2009

uhmm.. nag try ako sa hooters d2 sa MOA pero di ko nagustuhan. hehehe.

Anonymous Saturday, January 10, 2009

that looks good! yeah, i think, you're right about not needing the blue cheese and celery if it really taste good.

About Me