ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Reflexology DVD

0 Comments

Deep Tissue Massage

Massage Techniques Massage Supplies

One day at the mall while doing our shopping, we found an area where people are doing hand reflexology for a certain fee. I always see those people doing back massages at the mall but doing hand reflexology is something different. I have never tried this although I have experience a foot reflexology when I was still in the Philippines. After a foot reflexology treatment you feel relaxed, and with the energy going into your body you feel relieved with emotional stress. For sure I am going back to the mall but other reflexology, I am also interested in buying a massage dvd for home use.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me