ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our New Rice Cooker

0 Comments

My 6 year old rice cooker died down. We need to have a replacement asap because we are filipinos and how can we survive without rice, right? When we went to target that time they have no other model/brand but this Aroma Rice cooker so we bought it. It is a rice cooker and a steamer. My old one was a black and decker but not digital, only on and off functions, no keep warm but with a glass cover. This one is more techie but the only thing I miss is I can not put the inner pot inside the fridge if there is some leftover rice (which I normally do with the old one) because this new one the cover is attached to the body. But other than that, it is fine. I like the timer thing and it beeps when the rice is cooked.
credit: target.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me