ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, July 13, 2009

Checking Iphone 3Gs Again

1 Comments

We went to the Apple Store again last July 4th to check the availability of the iphone 3Gs at the store. Still, the 16GB is out of stock but they have the 32GB available. To buy the 32GB instead would seem to be expensive for $299. That is already a price for two iphones: one 16GB 3Gs and one 3G. Apple rep just gave us a business card instructing us to give them a call to check availability. Hubby can wait. He still has his two year old Iphone (first generation). In the meantime, hubby checked their display while my daughter enjoyed playing games.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Grampy Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I guess I am really getting old. I am not into the Iphone thing. Nor the AT&T version. If I had teens around I suppose I would have to be.

About Me