ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Makeup Techniques on DVD

0 Comments

Asian makeup

How to apply makeup Makeup Video

I used to work as a counter and customer service person in one local bank here. There was a big transition from my usual ward robe of just plain jeans, t-shirts and jeans. Not only that, I learned how to apply makeup every morning which has become a daily routine. Learning how to apply make up was easy because I saw the instructional videos from Aesthetic VideoSource but finding the right shade for my complexion got difficult. I have to get the Asian makeup up to go with my skin type and color. I am dark skinned but the black makeup I have has been given away to a friend thinking that I will not be using it in the future. If you are interested in learning different make up techniques, get the new Professional Makeup Technique DVD series from videoshelf.com. I do my own make up now just by learning the techniques through videos.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me