ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shopping Again

0 Comments

Two weeks after school opened, I found the note the school gave out regarding the proper color of socks the kids can wear with their uniforms. I already bought a lot of socks for her in colors that she likes but nothing in the allowed colors by the school. Some of those socks were already worn but those that are still in packages, I have to return them. I wish I can only make an exchange but they do not have the colors I need.

So I went to my favorite online store to purchase them. I can only get free shipping if I order at least $100 worth of items which gave me a reason to shop for more but I was very good. There is really nothing more that I need but I saw the wide calf boots that my friend was eyeing so I immediately called her if she is still interested. I gave her the website link to view the boots and right away she told me to get it for her. She was also happy for saving some money on the free shipping. Now my friend is more excited than my daughter. She cannot wait for her boots to arrive. I bet you, she will be wearing them right away even if it is not winter time yet.


0 comments:

About Me