ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

People-watching

0 Comments

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

People-watching has got to be the best part about traveling. I realize that it’s a total waste of time, but there is nothing better than getting to the airport in time to park, get through security and sit down at the bar nearest to your gate for a good dose of America’s finest. Since I don’t travel weekly for work, it’s always a gamble which bar I will be parked at, since I never remember which belongs to each individual concourse between trips. Today, it was a seafood restaurant. I pulled up a seat at the bar, ordered a drink and look around to see what was on Directv. Now, call me crazy, but I would be a little sketched out by eating seafood in an airport. Maybe if the airport were in a seaside city, such as Miami or Tampa, but never anywhere inland. Nevertheless, as I look around, I see many travelers ordering from the menu that could easily pass for a novella. I think I’ll stick with my gin and tonic.

0 comments:

About Me