ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sale at the UGG Store

1 Comments

If You love UGGs....
I was at the UGG Outlet store yesterday at Jersey Shore Premium Outlets. I was able to buy a pair of UGG boots for $49.99!!! This is the best deal ever - 4th of July sale. I bought a pair last fall for $149.99. But who needs UGG boots during summer time right unless you live down under, right? I can wait for the winter to wear mine as long as I get the big savings. If you live in the East Coast, your feet will love those UGG boots during winter. So if you like the bargain, check out the UGG outlet.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) Wednesday, July 01, 2009

wow that's a great deal! i can't wait to see it...i'm sure bagay na bagay sa iyo. bongga! ^_^ btw, salamat sa b-day greetings. i will update my link later. ^_^

About Me