ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Am Shopping Again

0 Comments

I and hubby finally made up our mind about the beach party this coming Memorial Day weekend. I will be held down the shore and is being hosted by the Officers of my husband’s tennis club. At first we were undecided because I will be working that weekend but luckily my co-worker was looking for a switch for her weekend so it worked perfectly fine for me.


For the beach party, I am planning to wear this summer dress that I found on amiclubwear.com. I will be wearing this with the flat sandal I have bought from them few days ago. It is usually very warm during Memorial Day so this dress can beat the heat and humidity for that day.


I found this little black dress for the step daughter’s graduation day. It is time to replace my overused black dress at home which has been worn in so many occasions. Since hubby will be wearing his coat and tie, I cannot be in something informal that night. The graduation will be at 6 p.m. followed by a dinner in one hotel here.
If you are shopping for sexy clothing for parties, clubbing or any special event, go to amiclubwear.com for a wide selection of party clothes at very low prices. They also have every kind of footwear and accessories to match your dress. Not only you get them at very low prices, you also get free shipping within the U.S. for purchases of only $50.

Post?slot_id=

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me