ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, May 4, 2009

Protect Your Home

2 Comments

I always remember when I first moved here in the U.S. I lived with my aunt in California. It took me a while to adjust to the new way of living. I got so homesick especially during weekdays being left alone in the house after everybody left for work. I was “home alone” for how many months before I finally got a job.
I got used to being alone but I got scared when somebody broke into our neighbor’s house. It was the first time for me to see cops and a lot of police cars along our street. From that time, I do not want to be left alone anymore. This made my aunt decide to have a wireless security system installed in the house for security and peace of mind.

She got the Cooper Package of GE home security from Protect America which includes a talking control panel, a motion detector, three entry points, internal siren and door chimes, battery backup, one button arming, three window decals and one yard sign. If you are interested with this package, it is being offered today for FREE, giving you a savings of $295. For more information or inquiries regarding other packages, you can call them at this toll free number 877-470-2751. And remember, just by calling this number, you will get two keychain remotes with your order.

Post?slot_id=

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) Wednesday, May 06, 2009

great idea sis ^_^ para maprotektahan ang house.

btw, ako din nung mga unang buwan ko d2 sa US eh homesick din ako..naiyak pa =(
now eh meron na akong pinagkakaabalahan..blogging.

Unknown Thursday, May 07, 2009

that's good...we don't need to wait for something bad happen that we'll just regret later. at least safe ang lahat...

About Me