ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Box of Mangoes

3 Comments

It is almost ripe. My daughter loves mangoes. We have found mangoes before at Costco at 6 for $5.99 but this is much better. I bought this at the Korean store for $11.99 (20 pieces). This is so Philippines to me. I really miss our mangoes back home. Every time I speak to my mom she would always ask me if I want mangoes and how can she send them to us. Hello? Kung puede lang. My mom is always like that. I remember when I was still in college in Manila, almost every week we have a next day delivery from LBC or DHL full of goodies from the province. Hay, I miss those days. Anyway, back to the mangoes, we have to wait for a day or two because we tasted one the other day - it was still SOUR!!!! yellow green pa kasi!

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

VhingF Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG!! I miss that fruit here.I never like that here only apple and indian mango.

Unknown Thursday, May 21, 2009

wow~ looks delicious. I miss magoes..

btw, i've got a tag for you here. I hope it could help increase your PR and Technorati rank.

hottopics Thursday, May 21, 2009

wow! inggit ako...yung manggang nabibili dito yung mangga ng ecuador..lasang indian mango..
gusto ko rin ng hinog na manggang ganyan... yumyum..namiss ko yan.

About Me