ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Buying A Used Car

0 Comments

The step daughter has been accepted to the school she applied for college. She will be starting this September. The school is not accessible by bus so we have to find a used car that she can drive from home to her part time job then school. There is one car that is for sale at my job but they still have to order some Volvo parts from swedishparts.net, the trusted online store carrying a wide selection of volvo and saab auto parts. One salesperson has been using this car for eight years but it broke down so the company has decided to buy him a brand new one. Once this is fixed, I will ask my boss if I could buy it for the step daughter’s use. Hope he can give it to me at a very low price.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me