ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, May 8, 2009

The New PayPerPost

3 Comments

I got an email today regarding an invitation to preview the new v4.payperpost.com. It says that payperpost had a total makeover and the differences with the old payperpost like no more advertiser-set prices, no more waiting for blog approval, you can set the price per post/word, etc. You will be using your email address to log on and it gives you a link to the new, shiny and improved payperpost. Here’s how it looks like.

Hayou tried this new payperpost? How is it? I did not log in yet. I went just to check how it looks. So what's going to happen with the old one?

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Femmepower Friday, May 08, 2009

i got the same email too.i haven't logged in yet but i'm hoping something good is coming.i'm more active in other programs that pay bloggers.i'm crossing my fingers that the new payperpost will have more opps to grab.

Marites Sunday, May 10, 2009

i got the same email too but has gotten disinterested since they started cancelling my blogs for some reason I could not understand. My other friend-bloggers were victims too.

Dhemz Monday, May 11, 2009

I already took opp from them...they sent me an invitation as well...the minimum is .03 per word...so 200 words is 6 bucks...and I already got approved...the thing is they will only pay you once you reached 50 bucks...ngeeeeeee....hhehhhee! it is seldom to get opps from them...:)

About Me