ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Multimedia Software

1 Comments

Blogging has teach me a lot about the computer and its applications. I know only about basic computer and I always need different software in editing my photos, converting my files, burning and ripping my cd's. It occupies a lot of my hardrive space to install different softwares for each jobs. But now I have found blaze media pro, an all in one converter, cd/dvd burner, a DVD software for audio/video editing in different formats. If you want to experience blaze media pro, just download the free trial software at blazemp.com and experience the convenience of having all your audio & video editing, coverting and recording needs in one multimedia software.








Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

pchi Friday, August 15, 2008

i used this before

and i like it

i need to convert kasi from avi to mpeg/wmv

but the free trial expired

so, wala na

About Me