ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why do we need friends

0 Comments

Thanks carol for your friendship.

We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort uswhen we are sad,and to have fun with us when we are glad.We need friends to give us good advice,We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.We need friends to remember usone we have passedsharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship. 1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4. Insights from the Grocery Cart 5. My Careless Whispers

To all my friends here, you are all free to grab this. I don't want to tag anybody in particular because one of the reasons why I am blogging is to gain online friends. I would be more lucky if I meet any of you in person in the future. Who knows? So, you all deserve this. More power to our friendship! xoxoxoxoxo...alf



Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me