ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, August 5, 2011

Shopping For Trip

0 Comments

We made reservations for our Disney World trip about two months ago. It is also about the same time that I have been doing my shopping for this trip. We do not need a whole new ward robe, only some new summer clothes for my daughter and I while hubby is alright with all his dri fit shirts. He is the classic one when it comes to clothes. As always, when I do my shopping, I go for sale and clearance items.
As I was browsing online for summer dresses that we need for our trip, I came across Roaman’s (http://www.roamans.com), a store that specializes on sizes 12W to 44W. They have a big summer sale at 50-70% off on everything. I also found plus size dresses and denims at buy one get one at 50% off. Check out also the wow sale where you can get shirts for as low as $8.99. They also have shoes, accessories, sleep wears and special occasion dresses.

Shop at Roaman’s now. Avail of the free shipping for your purchases by just signing up using your email address. I am so happy I found this store and made a lot of savings. Once you are registered to receive their email exclusives, you will get a free shipping coupon. Use that coupon to get free shipping for your first purchase. Happy shopping!


0 comments:

About Me