ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Smell of TriScents

2 Comments

My co-worker has recommended to me to use Tri-Scents. She asked me to register at their website so that I could get the TriScents Transform Your Home kit. True enough, after few days of submitting my shipping address, I received my all new Renuzit TriScents electric scented oil air freshener. I opened it right away and put it by the cooking area in the kitchen. Our exhaust fan still needs to be replaced so it is a problem for me everytime I cook food. The odor stays and sometimes it even stick to the curtains. When I woke up the first morning after I used TriScents I already can tell the difference. I did not smell the food odor coming from the kitchen anymore. My kitchen smells fresh with the Morning Meadow Scent coming from the air freshener. It has been days but the freshness is still there all day long. I am recommending this to everyone. It makes even the most stinky place in your house smells good and fresh. Hurry, go get and print your own coupon from their website so that you can try the All-new Renuzit TriScents air freshener. Make your house smell like the Seaside Breeze or Morning Meadow all day long.





Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Nova Thursday, July 03, 2008

hi alf, isn't that amazing they sent us refreshment so we can actually try it on?

i'm loving the smell of it, so, did you print the coupon too?

was here to visit you girl, hope you'll have a great day...

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) Thursday, July 03, 2008

hi alf checking on u.. i just got this opps yesterday so i have to wait the products:)

About Me