ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, January 27, 2012

BEING LATE

0 Comments

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

This morning, I was running super late to meet with my supervisor. We meet once a month to go over anything that I am having trouble with on the job. I am a substance abuse counselor. My husband usually goes to work at six in the morning, but today, he had to go in at nine like I did. Our schedules got totally thrown off. I ended up getting up late and putting the coffee on late. I looked terrible going to work. To make matters worse, I got my to-go coffee mug and I grabbed the top really quickly, surely enough, the entire cup of coffee spilled all over my clothes and the floor. I was wearing a winter white sweater so I had to change. I quickly logged onto my Gmail account using my clear wireless internet connection and sent my supervisor an e-mail explaining that I was going to be a little late. I know that being tardy is her pet peeve and that she is a little ticked about it, but sometimes things happen that you just can’t control. Unfortunately, they happened to me today when I needed to be on time!

0 comments:

About Me