ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sledding at the Park

0 Comments

The snow last Saturday was a treat for the kids. It was a very calm snow that lasted from early morning up to noon time of Saturday. My daughter kept on asking me to go outside to clean the car. She was offering me to help shoveling but the truth was, she just wanted to go outside and play in the snow. Can i blame her? Her wish was finally granted and the more she got excited when I told her we were going to the park to go sledding.

The park is only a block away from our house. As we got there, we saw bunch of kids already at the field with sleds. I just sat myself on one of the portable bleachers watching her play. The seats were filled with snow but not as much as the aluminum bleachers on the other side of the oval field. These are new additions to the soccer field together with the pet waste stations at the park after they have been damaged by the hurricane last summer.

The snow was a late comer but it sure did feel like winter. I gave credit to the hand warmer I bought at the hardware store two days ago. I lasted the whole time Isabella was playing in the snow.

0 comments:

About Me