ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Laser Hair Removal

0 Comments

Six more weeks to go before spring season comes. These thick clothes are going back to the storage to be replaced by tank tops, shorts and flip flops. The only problem with wearing shorts is you constantly have to shave your legs to avoid those unwanted hairs to show. My friend is persuading me to do a permanent hair removal using a laser yag machine. I am not familiar with it but she will be showing to me an instructional video she bought from videoshelf.com about how laser removal works, procedures, different options and a lot more. If it is not scary to me I will consider doing it before the warm season comes. I want all these unwanted hairs to go permanently.

Laser Hair Removal Video

Hair Removal Videos Facial Hair Removal

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me