ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Flat Belly Diet

0 Comments

Fbd

I was skinny, weighing 98 lbs before I had my daughter. I was wearing a size zero or size 16 for kids. I save a lot of money when I shop for clothes because I do not buy regular size for women but I shop at the children’s section which is cheaper in pricing. I am talking about five years ago and this is history. Now I am no more 98 lbs, cannot wear tight shirts because of my belly fat. I tried exercising, enrolled in a gym, dieting and playing tennis but I cannot go back to my previous size, even to a size two is fine. During summer time, I get envious with moms who can wear tight tank tops with flat belly to show off. My husband calls my belly fat love handle.

I have read about a new diet called
Flat Belly Diet which I am interested in trying. This kind of diet is focused to eliminate belly fat. It is based on the new research that eating healthy fats (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids or MUFAS) at every meal targets belly fat which can actually help you lose weight, specifically around the belly. These heart-healthy, diseases fighting “good” fat are found in almonds, peanut butter, olive oil, avocado and dark chocolate. No exercise is required and you can lose up to 15 pounds in 32 days. If you like to try the Flat Belly Diet for free, please click here.

Post?slot_id=

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me