ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, November 6, 2008

ABC Tag

0 Comments

Jerla passed on this tag to me. It was fun answering this meme. Thanks.

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? My Papi chulo
C. Cake or pie? cake

D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? My purse and everything inside
F. Favorite color? blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? davao
I. Favorite indulgence? Shopping and outlet stores
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Yes, 1

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family
M. Marriage date? August 11

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: none
O. Oranges or apples? apple
P. Phobias? Blood from injuries
Q. Quotes? It is what it is.
R. Reasons to smile? My dear daughter
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people.
Lauri, rosilie, kramlo, lis and crissy
U. Unknown fact about me? let’s keep it unknown
V. Vegetable? Sure, I like vegetables
W. Worst habit? When I’m in a cleaning mode, keep everything you need that is important to you out of my way. It may end up in the trash.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? None
Y. Your favorite foods? A lot..here is some of it: Filipino food, Japanese, pasta, Spanish….
Z. Zodiac sign? leo


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me