ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Saturday, July 28, 2012

To Maryland

0 Comments


My sister-in-law and her husband are here in the U.S. for a three month vacation.  They have been for three weeks now. Every weekend, we have plans for them like going shopping at outlets, see various tourist spots around New Jersey and New York or do cookouts and barbecues with relatives in our backyard.  Last week, it was my husband’s brother who also lives here who brought the visitors to North Carolina for a week vacation. They just got home two days ago. Tomorrow or should I say this weekend is our turn to bring them to Maryland and see some of their friends. It has been confirmed just now by people from Maryland that they are expecting us tomorrow.

Because of our trip, we have to make adjustments with regards to our other plans for the weekend. First, the van (which we are using tomorrow) will go for oil change today instead of Sunday then I have to shop for the best baby blankets for my cousin who is expecting. She lives in South Jersey so we can stop at her house tomorrow to give my present. This will be a big surprise for her. This trip is unplanned so my cousin thinks I am sending her present through the mail. I hope she likes it. Before I made my decision on what baby blankets i should buy for her, I even check out these other uses!

I hope all my errands are done by 7:30 p.m. Why, because I want to watch the opening ceremonies of the 2012 London Olympics live on TV tonight. If time is running out, we will just have a take home dinner at eat while watching the Olympics.

0 comments:

About Me