ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, October 10, 2011

Buying Nursing Uniforms

0 Comments




This could have been a day for shopping but since I have work today, my husband went to play tennis instead after he brought our daughter to school. Yes, it is not a holiday for the daughter too. I was trying to convince my husband to at least start buying some of the orders from the Philippines but he does not want to go to the mall without me. I missed the bargains on Columbus day sale today.

Most of the orders are shoes, clothing and two pairs of nursing uniforms scrubs. I do not buy the scrubs at the mall but I order them online at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/ . Blue sky scrubs have the best quality nursing scrubs, medical uniforms and apparel for men, women and children. They have fashionable designs with matching accessories that match the outfit. They also have scrub hats, lab coats, shirts, jackets and custom scrub tops and pants. Do not forget to check the sale items for more savings and discounts. Shopping is easy at http://blueskyscrubs.com. All items have images on the website with detailed description and size chart is also available for your convenience. UPS ground shipping is free for orders of $155 or more. Start shopping now at Blue Sky Scrubs.

0 comments:

About Me