Monday, June 30, 2008
8:40 AM 1 Comments
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thanks to kim for this tag.
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Put your blog's name and url write in which continent you live, add the country you live in. Example : My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands)
3. Leave your url post in here and I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Don't play unfair! If you have more than 1 blog, you can participate all your blogs for this tag. BUT you will have to post this tag to all your blogs as well. So, please. Don't cheat!
6. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
7. Don't forget to use the banner at your post, you can save as or you can just copy the code in here.
Master List :
B. Australia : 1. your turn
C. Afrika : 1. your turn
D. North Amerika : 1. alf
E. South Amerika : 1. your turn
G. Antarctica : 1. your turn
~ End Copy ~
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
6:41 AM 0 Comments
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
8:24 AM 0 Comments
Saturday, June 21, 2008
8:36 AM 0 Comments
What does a white rose represent? White is a color symbolic of many positive things, such as marriage, purity, virtue, and innocence. White is linked to emotions of harmony and serenity. The breathtaking purity and simplistic beauty of a white rose can’t be beat. White roses signify deep, clear emotions. They are given without reservation or ambivalence. The red rose signifies lust or passion, but the white rose goes much deeper to suggest an infinite love that goes to the very core of one’s being. It carries an almost spiritual significance. White roses symbolize devotion, kindness, and deep friendship in love.
Now we are passing on this shining, shimmering, splendid white rose to some of our friends and we are tagging them as well…
To: fil-am journey, blog gurl, jerla, shareen, vicy and shimumsy.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
The SCTEx is 93.77 kilometers, divided in two sections. First, the Subic –Clark section which is the first 50.5 kilometers and second, the Clark-Tarlac section – 43.27 kilometers. It’s the longest expressway in the Philippines and was inaugurated by GMA last March 18, 2008.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
· It has faster internet connection
· It has satellite navigation capabilities (GPS)
· Priced lower - $199 for 8 gigs, $299 for 16
· Uses 3G technology
· More expensive service - $10 increase for unlimited data
· Thinner – at the edges
· Front view-similar to the old iphone
· Supports Microsoft exchange active sync
· More language support
· Can download applications from app store
· Many more..
Released date: july 11, 2008.
photo credit: maoney.aol.com
Monday, June 9, 2008
PEOPLE has reported that it’s a baby girl for Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren. Honor Marie Warren was born June 7. Jessica and Warren became engaged last December and got married last May. Honor is their first child
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Well, Brad Pitt did. You know how much? $293,000 only!
It's a four foot cinderalla table built by Jeroen Verhoeven. It is a hallow marble coffee table, one of Verhoeven six collections made of solid block of Carrara marble. Brad bought it at a design art furniture sale in Switzerland.
photocredits: news.aol.com & imdb.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
YSL retired at the age of 65 with the closure of his haute couture house in 2002 in Paris and sold his ready to wear line to Gucci in 1999. He had a year long battle with cancer before his death last Sunday. The funeral will be on Friday at the Saint Roch Church, Paris.