ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hiking is awesome!

0 Comments

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

Since I was a child I enjoyed going hiking with my family. Sometimes what we did was not really considered hiking; the main reason was because we simply trekked out in the woods near our house on family outings and sometimes camped out. It was fun because the area in Alaska that I lived at the time was full of wilderness and mountain ranges, making this a very eventful occasion. Nowadays I go hiking all over the place with my family, friends, and even by myself at times.

There are many great places to hike in Alaska but the best is to simply pick a place and go. This gives the excitement of embarking on a new adventure into the wilderness, with nothing but the belongings on your back and a goal in mind. The best thing about this is that I can simply set myadt Home Alarm system and be assured that nothing will happen to my house when I leave.

The constant change of weather in Alaska also makes for a challenge. If it is too rainy then some places are unable to be hiked in, but there are always others. The massive lakes in the state are lovely to hike around and near because there is a bounty of lovely things to see at all times. Even in the winter time there are places to hike.

0 comments:

About Me