ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Friday, September 3, 2010

Maryland Crabs

0 Comments

My kababayan friend who lives in Maryland was in Jersey over the weekend to visit a family friend. She called me if we can meet this time. I have been wanting to see her too but the last time she was here in Jersey (about 2 months ago), we were out of town. This time I made sure we see each other.

So finally we met. I went to see her at her friend's house. She brought me these famous Maryland delicacy - the Maryland blue crabs. First time for me to taste Maryland crabs and they are delicious. My friend says, you can buy fresh or cooked. These are the cooked ones and the spices are just excellent. I can't wait to get home and eat those crabs. Kamayan na! They were yummy! Thanks Iv!

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

About Me