ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Monday, May 3, 2010

Shrimp And Avocado Pasta

4 Comments

My first reaction was, avocado on a pasta?

I was so curious about the taste so I ordered it. I did not expect that the avocado would taste so good on a pasta. It made the sauce more creamy and the shrimps gave a bit of a seafood flavor. Its spiciness was just enough to make you crave for more.

I had this at italian tomato, a small restaurant at the mitsuwa marketplace, a japanese supermarket in edgewater. This was a today's special: pasta, salad, roll and a drink.

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Dorothy Souhuwat Wednesday, May 05, 2010

hai,,where do you buy it???

Dhemz Thursday, May 06, 2010

waaaaaaa...never heard of avocado pasta before...ehehhehe...mukhang masarap ah....try ko to....hehhehe!

Petula Thursday, May 06, 2010

That sounds yummy!

joy Sunday, May 09, 2010

hi! have a happy mother's day!

About Me