ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Great Wedding Gift

1 Comments

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

I was so lucky that when I got married my parents decided to buy my husband and I our own home. We were doing well on our own, but we could have never afforded to own our own home so early if it wasn’t for their generosity. My husband was really worried that there would be some conditions attached to the gift, and it made him kind of uncomfortable. In order to make my husband feel better about the situation I asked my parents point blank if the expected anything in return from us for the gift. Luckily my parents understood where my hubby was coming from and weren’t offended at all. They did say they had one condition on buying us the house though. They would like us to get a home security system before moving in so that they can feel like we are safe in our new home. We decided if that was the only expectation then we would search home security new yorkand get a system right away. We thought that was a reasonable request and we would be stupid to turn down their generosity because of it.

1 comments:

Lalah Tuesday, January 10, 2012

thats one in a million parents!! ur blessed.

About Me