ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What's Cooking?

0 Comments





My kitchen is busy since noon time. The morning was spent going to the supermarket for last minute ingredients and food shopping. I prefer going to the grocery early Thursday morning than Wednesday night, if i really have to make a second trip. Our supermarket is open up to 4pm today so it is another thing to be thankful of.

So, what's cooking in my kitchen? We are not going to have the Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year but my assignment is to bring some seafood. I am making glazed baked salmon, yellow rice and stir fry asparagus plus two trays of shrimp cocktail my husband ordered.

Hope everybody is enjoying their celebration of Thanksgiving with family and friends.


0 comments:

About Me